The new MR5502 adjustable height trolley offers improvements against Wardray’s current top performing patient trolley for MRI facilities, the original MR5501.
The new MR5502 offers:
- Increased weight capacity to 300Kg, safely accommodating a broad range of patients;
- Twin wheeled castors and adjustable push handles offer exceptional manoeuvrability;
- Zero Velcro on the mattress facilitates improved cleaning standards; and
- The foot operated brake bar, at both ends of the trolley, ensures efficient central and
- directional locking operations.
Wardray Premise have been manufacturers of class I medical devices for more than 15 years, working to ISO13485 manufacturing standards they offer quality solutions that are built to last.
The new MR5502 trolley is an addition to Wardray’s range of MR conditional to 7T transport devices and is suitable for all MRI facilities.
It is designed and made in the UK by the Wardray team and as part of its development the trolley was put through its paces by staff at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust.
Feedback from the MRI Department particularly praised the trolley’s sturdier base for ease of steering, more robust side rails that don’t require any levers or pull handles whilst maintaining the usual, expected level of patient comfort.
And their portering staff could only speak highly of the product, which is praise indeed!
If you would like a product demonstration or to arrange a trial of the MR5502 trolley, please contact Graham Hammond or Harry Colquhoun via Wardray’s Head office, Tel: 020 8398 9911 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, customers can register on the Wardray’s website to view their full range of products, obtain pricing information and utilise an enquiry basket facility www.wardray-premise.com